Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What is more patriotic then Soccer?

I wish I had posted earlier but I have had some other shit I have had to do but ,Last week for the 4th I got to celebrate by working at the Real Salt Lake Game this game I decided it was time to try something new so instead of shooting from the field I shot from underneath the score board at the south of Rice-Eccles Stadium. My thinking was that this angle will give me about the same shots as the field does at only a higher angle so this should produce a cleaner background. I got the better background.

I got a lot of better headers, well I would of if I had not had bad timing I got one really good one and the rest were just ok I thought.
This is the one I like the most.
This one is just funny.
This one was also a fun picture the Real player got thrown to the ground by the Toronto player and when he got up he received a yellow card! I don’t understand soccer sometimes!In addition to the Real game they had a firework show that I tried to get some shots but I did not know where the fireworks were being launched from so I did not have the best position so next time I have a plan for better firework pictures.
After the fire work show I hurried out of the stadium to get to the office because for the first time in a while I had a tight deadline. When I was walking up 5th south I saw a fire on the northwest side of the Eccles tennis center, My mistake was that I stayed on the street trying to get shot of the crowd reaction and by the time I went around back the fire fighters were stopping me and the fire was almost out. I know I could of got through to the fire if I was more persistent but I was still carrying the 400 on my back so I was getting very tired and did not insist on getting through I took what little I and went to the office.

No comments: