Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 4 @ The Revue

So it’s another day at the Rocky Mountain Revue, and today I had to try something new as I had told myself the day before. The other day I was looking at where the TV cameras were and that gave me my idea for the day. There was a TV camera on the floor at center court I thought what kind of shots would I get from there? After a little thought I was thinking that is not the best place to be and talking with Lennie about it we thought all you would get is them bringing the ball up the floor then they would have their back to me. Well I decided I would not sit at mid court but I would sit on the side down by the key. I would take a wide angel so I could get the play right in front of me and it worked out well. I got shot of this pass as the Bulls player tried to intercept it.

The only problem was I was not getting any thing for the story so I moved for the second half to make sure I got some useable shots. When I was shooting the second game, of the Spurs vs. 76ers, from the side but I did not get any plays to the side I was sitting on. So I had no shots and had to move so I could get something. I ended up getting a good dunk, and a cool pass.
Now it was time for the Jazz game vs. Kevin Durant, ok not many people were there for the Jazz ether it was a one man show. For the first time during the revue the area was packed. It had brought out all the Sonics fans and longhorn fans to see their star player. To be honest I did not think he would of as played as long as he did, but he played most the game but I was not that impressed with him but I’m not that into basketball so maybe he was better than I thought. Over hearing the writers and some fans they did not seem as impressed ether. Even with his not so impressive game it was cool to see him hear for the revue. He is by far the biggest national star I’ve got to shoot, so far.

No comments: