Thursday, July 19, 2007

Revue Day 2

With Mt. Olympus Kicking my ass on Friday and having to work after that I decided it would be too much to shoot day one of the Rocky Mountain Revue. So on Saturday after shooting the last day of the softball tournament for Sports Imaging I went and shot the two games at the Rocky Mountain Revue.

It was a big adjustment that I had to make from shooting the 8 and 10 year old softball, to NBA summer basketball. After the first half I was back in form and got some sweet stuff.

The Hawks were fun to shoot because I don’t fallow basketball but I’ve even heard of some of the guys playing with the Hawks like Shelden Williams, Al Horford and Acie Law and in this first game Shelden had a big game and so this picture went great with the story.

This was my favorite shot from day on it was looking like a sure dunk that was before West busted ass to get back and foul Tucker.
After that the Jazz took the floor against the 76ers and I got some ok stuff from that game nothing to great.
With so many games I’ve gotten behind on the post but the Revue has been so fun to shoot and I’ve done a lot of different things I want to separate my posts, that will take more time but I think I have to do it so next time I will write about day 3 at the Revue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you click these pictures?