Monday, June 11, 2007

Tenth Time, Long Time

Last Friday I got to go shoot the summer kick off at Snowbird but the weather did not work out for the event with 10 inches of snow the day before but the event went on with only the alpine slide being closed. To start the event I got free valet parking maybe I’m a bit of a dork but that was exciting for me it was the first time I’ve ever got valet my car.


Well after talking to the PR person about the event I got to shooting to start I got a sweet shot of a zip line rider with my first shot but my location did not make it easy to get names I could not use it.



So I moved on to the trampoline where I found 6 year old Dustin he had a few good facial expressions and was slow enough I could get a lot of shots during each flip.








My best shots were o the bull it is self explanatory look at the pictures.








My favorite was Max he is the 6 year old boy in red. The shot I liked best was the one with the huge bull head with max smiling in just over the head it looks so cool I think.
After a bite to eat I thought I should head up the tram and get a few scenic shots of the snow they worked out ok I guess but it is not my strong point.









When I entered the tram building I ran into one of the new writers Jessica and her friend (I forgot her name, sorry). Listening to Jessica talk about snowboarding was so cool she was so into it I learned a lot about the sport maybe someday I will actually try it myself. Jessica is the one on the left.

No comments: