Sunday, June 24, 2007

GOOOAL!!! GOOOAL!!!

On Saturday after unwinding with a friendly game of disk golf with my good friend of 20 years Derek I got to go shoot Real Salt Lake soccer. This time they actually scored a goal and it was a more exciting game with 3 goals!!! To top off the day I got some good shots!

My best shots came when Eskandarian cut in from the sideline to get a shot off and I don’t know soccer but I think this should have been a foul when he got pulled down by another player, ether way it made some cool shots. I have to give Eskandarian credit for getting up without the medical staff coming out. Some players have to have them come out every time they fall it gets old, but Eskandarian did it the right way. This one makes me mad that it had to happen so early in the game because the background was so bright if they could of made this play later in the game it would be really cool looking picture.

2 comments:

mike_terry66@hotmail.com said...

atta boy! Nice stuff.

the.kim.peterson said...

great sporty stuff. I love the lion holding hans the best though