Friday, October 17, 2008

y UCLA or U USU?

Well as usual I have slaked off when it comes to posting but it is the end of fall break I’m feeling more refreshed and I am looking to do a few post I have been putting off. The first thing I have to talk about is last month I had to make a tough decision that in the end was not that hard.
Mike Terry called me and told me that a Sports Illustrated photographer was coming to shoot the game between UCLA and y and he was looking of an assistant. I was excited but I was questioning if I should do that go do that or go to the Utah at Utah State game. The biggest reason I wanted to go to Logan was because it was my plan to go to every Ute game this season. On the other hand the chance to assist Bill Frakes is a great one for me.

In the end I don’t think I would have ever forgiven myself if I passed on the chance to work with SI. I hope that this will be the first of many press passes that I have from Sports Illustrated.

1 comment:

Lana Groves said...

It totally will be the first of many!