Saturday, September 6, 2008

Taking the Big House

The Utes had a huge opening game this year at the Big House facing Rich Rod and his new Michigan offence.(Unlike a team down south that chose to play Northern Iowa in their opener) Tony Chris and I all went to Michigan to cover the game. It was a good game with a scary second half. I had some good shots this game the fallowing are a few of my best ones. The one photo I was asked most about was this one.Lennie texted me right after it happened and on my way up to the press box U fans were asking if I got a picture of Asiata running over the ref. I wish it was a moment later but I at least got an ok picture of it.

1 comment:

erohde said...

Tyler i need help i am going to be shooting a lot of football at night under lights and i haven't done it before, any suggestions are welcome.