Friday, October 31, 2008

Volleyball update

So as I said in the last post that is kinda old now, sorry, I was on my way to shoot volleyball at byu volleyball and I talked about the sign I saw last time I was there. Thankfully no y fans were racists this time but there was an annoying ass ball boy that I had to write about.
So I noticed him dancing around during warm-ups and that was interesting but every point he was jumping around more than the players did.
It was distracting as all hell so I snapped a few frames. I wished he would have stopped dancing and would just done his job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cougars have a personality...? Weird...

Anonymous said...

Dude...If I have to look at a Cougar one more time when I click on this blog, I'm having a pre-mature heart attack.

Lennie said...

Dude. Update yo' shiz.