Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wyoming court date

A few weeks back Lana had to go up to Rollins Wyoming for a court date regarding her car accident she had in the spring so I went with her so that she would not have to drive all alone. Someone I will not say who (not me) was late getting up and someone (again not me) could not find their wallet so we were an hour behind schedule when we left. So that made the drive up fast with no time to stop so we could make the court time. We made it 5 min late not bad. Things went good for Lana.

On the way back I cracked out the camera and snapped some shots as Lana drove.
We had time to stop a few time one time we stopped at a reservoir just inside Utah.
I also got some nice pictures of Lana again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That was funny!

And I'd like to add that anyone could have dumped their bag on the floor, which made the wallet spill under the bed, and not noticed it while driving.

It could have been worse...I could have realized it was missing when we were already on the road to Wyoming...