Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spring News

Ok I was horrible about doing posts the last semester but it was a hard semester with the fresh start of summer I want to take a quick look back at what was my spring in news photos. The following are the photos my spring had to offer.

A herd of deer came down to campus.

Lance Armstrong and John Huntsman visited nurses and patients at the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

Larry Anderson, nighttime custodian in the OSH building.

Matt Steele, Skating on the fountain.

Empty racks in the Marriott Library.
I worked on this photo illustration for a story about car burglaries at the U. people were smashing the windows and taking radios out of cars by the residents halls I think so I did this but the story keep getting pushed back more and more until the semester was over so it never ran. I still like it so I will post it hear.
(The tattoo is real. I photoshoped out the tattoo for the paper but I like it so I left it in for my blog.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the cheerleader one, you're right they are a menace to the society that is the sideline. I also like the chip shot photo and lance armstrong... but you could have done a horrible job on the armstrong photo and I'd still like it.