Thursday, June 5, 2008

Focus Documentary

One of the projects that kept me really busy this semester was my documentary project for my documentary photography class. For the project I fallowed the craniates from the Focus party running for student body office. It was a lot of work I took just under 1,500 pictures for the project and then spent another week laying out the project. The following is the final lay out, let me know what you think.

In addition to my lay out I let Pace Johnson use my photos for a video he was making in one of his film classes. He could not use synced sound in this video so he took his audio and used my pictures for some of the visual. Check it out I think this is awesome.

2 comments:

the.kim.peterson said...

I think the whole thing is swell, but I love that photo with all the posters strewn about.

the.kim.peterson said...

Lookng at it again, I love that photo around the barbeque too.