Thursday, April 19, 2007

Real Salt Lake

I would of posted this last night but I had a quick paper to do so I'm doing it a day late. I shot Real Salt Lake soccer last night for the second time but this game they SCORED!!!

This game also gave me a nice injury shot. This is one of the biggest problems i have with soccer is the amount of fake injuries. Enough soccer bashing on to the photos.






This game I wanted to get a good goalie shot, goalies need some love and I often focus on the offence to much. After a shot form a KC player the players all parted and gave me a clear view of the goalie.




Even with my success at getting my goalie shot I felt the night was a failure because the game went in to OT tied at 1 and Real got the game winner in the second half of the over time but I was moving around and missed the goal and did not get much of the celebration but i did get i shot of the yellow card given because of the celebration the MLS must be trying to be like the NFL and not allowing any fun in the game.







The Night was not all a wash i got two good great shots in a short sequence. A Real player and a KC player were chasing the ball, as they ran they were pushing and shoving to gain position. That lead to the Real player taking a spill right in front of me it was the best shots i got that Night so i was excited.



In the end I was happy with the game I got some good stuff and it did not rain or snow that was the best part of the night

No comments: