Thursday, April 26, 2007

Please Help

I have only been doing this blog for a short time but I have this feeling that it is lacking something a serious blog needs I did not know what is was until Wednesday. On Wednesday I realized I needed to get behind a cause that benefits those less fortunate than I am.

When looking for a cause I discovered a cause that needed all the help they could get. It is called Violent Angry Baby and they are leading the fight against baby on baby violence. Each year thousands of babies are killed at the hands of other babies. A baby is too helpless to help themselves so they need our help. When a baby kills another baby that baby has difficulties functioning in a baby society they have a need to kill again. We have the technology to stop this urge if the baby gets help.

You can do your part by sending a donation to www.violant-angery-baby.org another way to help is to spread the word. Below is a poster to raise awareness and collect donations please take the time to print it out and hang it in your office or anywhere to raise awareness for our cause thank you.

1 comment:

the.kim.peterson said...

I'm glad you found a cause