Friday, October 9, 2009

Summer Panoramas

So you clicked on this blog expecting a detailed account of the Utes game this week, but let out your frustrated sighs now—because there isn’t one.

Unfortunately, since the game against the Colorado State Rams is right before Fall Break, and there’s no chance in Hell I’m missing one minute of Yellowstone’s erupting geysers, you’ll be able to catch parts 5 and 6 of my blog after the UNLV game the following week.

Although I’d prefer to be blogging about our glorious Utes more than anything else, I’ll be roughing the dangerous geysers of Yellowstone National Park and snapping

But don’t worry, the game this weekend will (hopefully) amaze and excite as the Utes open up the conference play against Colorado State. For everyone who follows our team as religiously as I do, you’ll remember last year’s game against Colorado State in which we trounced Rams. At least that’s what I was told. My memory was a bit faulty that night. It could have been the boytle of vodka I drubkd before, after and during the game. Just maybe.

And after the break, you’ll get to read not one, but two blog posts as I announce my thoughts on the Utes performance against UNLV (if I remember it…the game is in Las Vegas after all).

Sorry for the delay but I will make the posts worth the wait.

This week I just wanted to share some of the panoramas I did this summer. Not including sports (which is ranked too high up there next to beer and girls), panoramas are becoming my favorite thing to shoot.

This one is from the summer of 2008 when I went to Kodachrome State Park i just never posted it.
An overlook of the Mirror Lake Highway
Butterfly Lake
Mirror Lake
Above the Spiral Jetty
On the Spiral Jetty

You’ll hear from me soon Utes fans!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Was the boytle of vodka you drubkd the reason for your crappy spelling in this blog? The pictures are awesome but your spelling is not so much! ;)