Thursday, February 7, 2008

Best speaker ever!!!

Well in typical fashion I was late on the post for Carnell West only problem this time was that it was for class credit I’m taking blogging as a social force and we got extra credit to go and write a blog about it but it was due a week after the speech oh well. I went to take pictures just for my blog Anna was doing it for the Crony I’m glad I went because it was one of the best speaker shots ever he was funny and his gestures made some good pictures.

In addition to his physical speaking style he had an entering speech that included the gangster lifestyle that many young black men try to imitate. When he was talking about this he reached in his jacket parented to pull out a gun and shoot someone this was one of my favorite pictures.
Well I hope that as this blogging class goes on I will learn to make my posts on time or not.

1 comment:

Clayton Norlen said...

and speaker shots can be cool. Hey Ty, you are the bomb digg of photog.