Monday, January 7, 2008

Bowling

For the last football game of the season the Utes traveled to San Diego to kick off the bowl season with the prestigious San Diego County Credit Union Coke Delta Lays Pepsi Dominos Target Poinsettia Bowl Presented by Citi and Starbucks.

I drove down with my friend Pat for the game he is a diehard Ute fan. We actually became friends in San Diego when the MUSS went down for the San Diego State game and we roomed together.

It was a good get away for the winter even if I was working but that was only one night the rest of the time we went out to some bars and I even won a 100 bucks.

Any way the game was good I did not feel like I got the best stuff ever but any way here it is.

Of course with the game in San Diego former Ute Eric Weddle was on the side line supporting the current Ute players.

After some scary moments the Utes managed to hold off a charging Navy team to keep the Bowl win streak alive.

1 comment:

Clayton Norlen said...

where's that $100 you owe me?