Thursday, November 1, 2007

Speed

This semester I’m taking a photojournalism class and we had a project to shoot a story or a photo essay I was having a hard time finding something to shoot for this project so I sat down with Jim Fisher one day in the photo office at the Chronicle and he helped me find my idea.

So I’m a big hockey fan and in speaking to other hockey fans we agreed that one thing that makes hockey great was the speed of the game. So I decided to shoot hockey with a slow shutter to show how fast hockey is.

It proved to be hard to shoot but I got better the more I shot with a slow shutter. In the end it turned out well. Go ahead and judge for yourself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hockey photos = maegan is sold on it. good job.

Clayton Norlen said...

these pictures illistrate what it is like to be really REALLY drunk at a hocky game.... all that motion is making the room sppppiiiiiinnnnn.