Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vegas Baby!!!

Today I’m heading out to Las Vegas. This time I’m going to Vegas for fun we are going down to celebrate Derek’s 21st birthday. This will be my first trip to Vegas after my 21st birthday I’m looking forward to it. This will be fun!

My blog is about pictures so normally I would not write about a trip before I go and get pictures but this trip is for fun my last trip to Vegas was for work and I got my strangest picture once you see it you won’t forget it so be warned that it is kinda sick.

Any way it was an adult softball tournament this was the first time I had shot an adult tournament. I was shooting and there was a play at the plate and I got a good picture of the catcher tagging out the runner at the plate it was a cool shot. The sales were not so great at this tournament so I got sent with my picture and the team picture to try and make some sales. The team loved my picture an were looking at all the other pictures we had taken.

They were looking at the pictures for a while as they were the last game before an afternoon break. Well one of their players asked “If I go take some swings in my jockstrap will you take a picture?” I laughed a little and looked at Ken who responded “If you buy it we will take it.” I thought that would be the end of things well he went to the bathroom. One of his teammates said to me “He is going to do it. He is not joking.” He came out, I grabbed the camera and…
He bought his copy and 5 of his teammates got a copy also. I keep one at the table because it was so funny. Well there were a few people still around when he did this and saw it. Well word got around that I had taken the “shot of the day” so for the rest of the tournament we had people coming over and asking “do you have the shot of the day? Someone told me I had to see it.” That was followed by “OH GOD THAT IS DISGUSTING!” Only in Vegas.

1 comment:

Clayton Norlen said...

that's so hot. I've visited this page to often... and for impure reasons... maybe you should take this photo down.